Whether forming, acquiring or selling a business, or simply advice on day-to-day operations, entrepreneurs and business owners can benefit from the advice and counsel of an experienced business lawyer.
At Blakey, Yost, Bupp & Rausch, LLP in York, Pennsylvania, we provide representation for a wide range of business issues. Our business attorneys have the skill, knowledge and experience to represent your interests for even the most complex issues, including the formation, sale or acquisition of businesses of any size.
Our firm’s philosophy of efficient and prompt service, when applied to the business deal, can make the difference between a successful transaction and a disaster. Furthermore, our policy of assigning the best lawyer for the task, but never staffing a project with more than is required, will lower your legal expenses.
We are fully prepared to assist with all aspects of business law. Some of the services we provide include representation for the following:
- Business start-up and formation and finance
- Business acquisition, sale and restructuring
- Buy sell/Shareholder Agreements
- Defense of employee claims
- Employee handbooks and policies
- Commercial Litigation including Collections
- Commercial Real Estate transactions and commercial leases
- Commercial property tax assessment appeals
- Business succession planning
Our business attorneys have extensive experience in the areas of finance, employment law, commercial real estate sales and transfers, and commercial litigation.
To discuss your legal issue with one of our experienced attorneys, contact us at 717-845-3674 or by email.