Navigating the thicket of statutes and regulations affecting workplace issues takes skill, judgment and experience. We represent employers and employees in all aspects of employment issues and claims. We can and we will provide exceptional representation, including the following services:
- Claims made before the EEOC and PaHRC
- Issues and claims related to discipline, termination, non-compete, confidentiality and non-solicitation agreements
- Consulting and preparing handbooks, job descriptions and policies
- Compliance and claims under the ADA, FMLA, Fair Labor Standards Act and overtime, PA wage and hour laws
- Preparation and review of releases and severance agreements
- Exempt Employee and Independent Contractor Designations and Agreements
- Unemployment Compensation
- Issues and claims related to officer and executive agreements
Blakey, Yost, Bupp, & Rausch provides advice and counsel for employers for all employee issues. Please contact us with your Employment Law questions.
To discuss your legal issue with one of our experienced attorneys, contact us at 717-845-3674 or by email.